The International Organization for Migration seeks a Client Service Assistant with the following profile:-
University degree or equivalent in Business Management, Client Services, Social Science or related discipline preferred; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Assist in the day to day running and set up of the Visa Application Center (VAC);
- Provide client service excellence to applicants at all times, in full compliance with the
Statement of Work (SOW) and the Service Standards;
- Assist in the provision of client information: distribution of application forms,
information sheets and checklists regarding visa requirements;
- Assist in the collection and forwarding of complete applications as per checklists,
including biometrics collection;
- Data Capture; Assist in maintaining a high degree of skill in using the software
- Returning of passports, supporting documentation and visa decisions.
- Reporting: Assist in maintaining accurate and detailed records of all applications and
fees received, and biometrics enrolled and report these records daily;
- Maintain positive working relationships with IOM’s Lead VAC Partner, VFS Global
and host government staff locally.
UN Salary Scale- G4
Accountability, Client Orientation, Communication, Creativity and Initiative, Leadership and Negotiation, Performance Management, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Technological Awareness, Resource Mobilization.
Required English-fluent; Advantageous Dutch competency