Dr. Adu-Krow also has a Post-Graduate Certificate in Sexuality and AIDS from the John Hopkins University and the University of the West Indies. Dr. Adu-Krow has previously served as the WHO Representative in the Philippines. He has also held the following positions:
- Regional Advisor on Gender, Health and Development at PAHO/WHO in Washington DC
- Adjunct Professor at the University of Columbia’s Center for Population and Family Health
- Project Director at the Newark Community Health Center
- Perinatal Health Research Associate in the Northern Manhattan Perinatal Partnership of New York Urban League
- Medical Officer in the Ministry of Health in Barbados.